Sunday, April 3, 2011

It should be more like falling in love...

A song by Jason Gray. The first lines are something I fight with a lot.
"Give me rules
I will break them
Show me lines
I will cross them

I need more than a truth to believe
I need a truth that lives, moves and breathes

More like falling in love
Than something to believe in
More like losing my heart
Than giving my allegiance."

Over the last few years, I've forgotten that part...but solely due to the fact of my exhaustion with the events, trials and tribulations. I have kept suiting up, even when I didn't want to, I served when I thought I didn't have the energy to do so and showed support when I needed to but didn't know how.

It's not that I lost my love for Jesus, in fact that I relied solely on His energy because I had none left to give. Picture the footprints in the sand poem.

So today, with what I believe (know) as a fresh new start and a place that I know (believe) that God wants me. I will focus more on my falling in love again with my savior Jesus Christ!

Thanks for letting me share.

No comments:

Post a Comment